If then you find out you have it, even if it is little, do not relax and say you cannot invest in expensive drug or go but the advice of a dental doctor before you can cure it. The fact is, bad breath is as a result of Bad Dental Hygiene, so if you start practicing good dental hygiene, then you will be able to cure your current bad breath problem or to prevent it if you do not have now.
So listen very carefully to these natural and easy cure to Bad Breath.
- Brush your teeth at least twice daily. If you currently have bad breath, this is not an option, because it will always keep your mouth clean and fresh. and when brushing, massage the gums and the tongue with the toothbrush, or use a tongue cleaner, do not just focus on the teeth, you can also used dental floss for your teeth as well.
- The other thing to do is to mix one teaspoon of salt to a glass of water and gargle your mouth with it at least three times a day.
- Mixing your toothpaste with a pinch of baking soda also keeps bad breath away from you, because it will not only clean the teeth, it will also wash away those bacteria to causes bad breath.
- And talking about curing your gum, mix ½ teaspoon salt to 1 teaspoon of mustard oil and massage the gums with it, it is a nice way of tightening the gums and preventing gum disease and thus keep away bad breath from you.
- Also always have this at the back of you mind, after eating food that has cheese, fresh onion or garlic you need to brush or chew a fresh mint, this will prevent the cheese, onion or garlic smell from taking over your breath.
- Having a mouth wash is also important. If you cannot afford one, then create one by diluting ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water then you can use it as a mouthwash.
- Try to eat an orange, lemon or grapefruit at least once daily, it is a very good way to cure bad breath because its acidic content will prevent and stop the formation of those bacteria the causes bad breath. Also chewing on fresh mint leaves or parsley leaves is also recommend as a way of curing bad breath.
- Talking about the bacteria the causes bad breath, when you drink a cup of unsweetened black tea, it will removes does bacteria your mouth. Also carry some spices like cardamoms’ or cloves, and chew on them often.