It might not be you but to me it is. Why? because I am very conscious of what appears in my Facebook timeline, so if I was tagged into a post or photo that I do not like, it will have appeared in my timeline before I might have logged in to see and then remove the tag from the post, others who have viewed my profile before then, will have seen the post.
But with the Facebook Tag Previewer, all post or photo that you were tagged in will not appear in your profile until you have seen it and then approve it before it will appear in your timeline.
So to activate Facebook tag previewer, do the following:
Activate Facebook Tag Previewer Using Facebook PC Web
- Click more button at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- In the section, Who can add things to my Timeline? there is a setting titled Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your Timeline? when you see it, click on Edit to the far right.
- Select Enabled from the dropdown menu that will appear, the click Close to exit.
- Tap on the Navigation drawer icon which is after the Notification icon.
- Scroll down and tap Account Settings then tap on Timeline and Tagging in the next screen.
- Then tap Review tags people add to your own posts before the tags appear on Facebook?
- After that, tap to turn on tag review.
- Gain Full Control Over Your Facebook Timeline Post Posting
- Facebook Hashtag And How It Works
- Who Can See The Post You Use An Hashtag On In Facebook
- Get Paid To Promote Any Business On Facebook
- Who Can See Post/Photo You Are Tag in